LOL Advertisement Banner
  • LOL Photo Booth Advertisement Banner

  • LOL Photo Booth Advertisement Banner

  • LOL Photo Booth Advertisement Banner

REAL LIFE BARBIE & KEN!!

A MODEL who has turned herself into a living Barbie paired up with a real-life Ken and they hated the sight of each other
Valeria Lukyanova, 23, is the spitting image of the iconic plastic doll, with long blonde hair, tiny waist and large bust.

Justin Jedlica, 32, has spent around £70,000 on extensive plastic surgery to turn himself into a human version of Barbie’s perfectly-toned boyfriend Ken.
But when the pair got together for a New York photo shoot they immediately fell out and started a catty slanging match about make-up and cosmetic operations.
American Justin said of Valeria: “Much of her look is added make-up, fake hair and slimming corsets. Drag queens have put on the same illusions for years.
Ukrainian Valeria hit back: “Justin said bad things about me but he had more than 90 operations, while I had only one.

“I am not hiding that I’ve had plastic surgery. I had breast implants because I want to be perfect.

“He would do better not to comment on who is plastic and who is not. I think he is handsome man but he overdid his lips.”

Internet pictures of Valeria caused a sensation recently, with many refusing to believe she is a real person and not a plastic mannequin. But she said she has many admirers — and is delighted that people think she looks like a doll. Valeria added: “This pleases me because a doll is an image of an ideal woman. Nobody would mind to be compared with a doll.”
On Saturday Justin uploaded a snap on Facebook, showing him with another plastic surgery-loving pal, Lacey Wildd. The busty glamour girl, who has had 12 ops to give her the seventh largest breasts in the world, last year revealed she plans to enlarge her giant L-cup boobs for the sake of her six kids.
Lacey – real name Paula Simonds – said becoming a size MMM would give her children a better life. She said:“If I have triple M implants it will take me into the top five big breasted models in the world. “It will increase my fame and earning power considerably. “I want to make the most of this opportunity, to give my kids a good lifestyle. “I want to provide for my them and pay for a college education, so they have opportunities I didn’t have.